Wednesday, November 27, 2013

hobbled

ARGH!  Knee and foot pain are still there this morning.  If there are stress fractures, they want me not to exercise for weeks?  I'm trying to decide if I want to even do swimming but I just don't know whether swimming kicks would be a good idea.  CURSES!  I will stay home.  Tomorrow I may do yoga.  That's gonna hurt.  Maybe by the weekend I'll feel ready to return to the gym.  To be honest this strange foot pain that throbs in and out - I don't know WHEN it started showing up.  Could have been months ago I just don't know.  There seems to be a ligament that pops over an ankle bone of some sorts, so maybe it's just an aggravated ligament or something.

The good news is that weight has been lost again.  Actually seeing results, so keep it up, Hallie.

2 comments:

MaryFran said...

Yay to weight being lost! That's what it's all about!!!

Lyn said...

oh dear... I hope you don't have foot injuries. Staying off your feet is really hard, kind of depressing too. Prayers and good thoughts coming your way. And I want to thank you for your kind words over on my blog... I have had a very rough couple of months but I think I am coming out of it now. Thanks :)