Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Progress Pictures for 220

Ok, I took some progress pics. Apparently the camera and I aren't getting along well these days, but I'm going to go ahead and post these now.

Here's the infamous original inspiration pic from 285:





And here's the remake at 220:






Ok, now I can tell I have definitely lost some weight. At least in the butt and legs (not so much the belly):






And here are some more through the ages, starting at 265 and ending with Now, at 220, my original goal and obviously a stopover on the way to something even smaller.


265

265

250



250



245


245

245





220



220 - look at how my pooch still expands out in front!!


220

11 comments:

Christine said...

love the pics, that belly will go trust me...twenty more pounds and I think you will be impressed with the changes...
as for your 65 lbs down so far, as my mom says...
take a 50 pound sack of potatoes, add a 10 lb sack and a 5 lb sack and there is what you've lost.
eloquent, ain't she lol. At least that is what she said to me the other day...rotflol

Anonymous said...

You're lookin' great!

Beth said...

What an impressive difference! You also take wonderfully composed photos, very stylistic.

WWSuzi said...

Wow you're look awesome!! And as you get smaller your whole body will change shape :)

Sevenbeads said...

At 285 you would stick out in a crowd. At 220 you blend right in. Great photos! Keep up the good work.

Mary - A Merry Life said...

Love the pics... that's really awesome! You've made a lot of progress - CONGRATS! :)

Alexia said...

What an inspiration! Come follow my new weight loss blog please? www.mywickedwickedways.org
I'd really appreciate it!

Joanne said...

Great progress pictures. You are doing fantatic!!! Look forward to watching you achieve your goal.
Did you check out your legs in your last picture -- lovely and slim. Tummy pooch will follow.


http://joannetryingagain.blogspot.com/

Ak said...

You are looking amazing! Thanks for sharing the pictures.

Trina said...

Wow you look great! I still have the pooch too, I guess that will dissolve in time.Keep up the good work.

karen@fitnessjourney said...

Wow! I'm glad you got yourself some cute clothes to show off all your hard work too.