Wednesday, September 1, 2010

The end of today, or the beginning of tomorrow?

Well, I stayed on the computer a couple hours longer than I meant to, then had to work to make up for that to save face. Now it's 5:45 a.m. and I'm still not going to the grocery store. It's all good, though, I'll go tomorrow afternoon before rehearsal! It only leaves the question of what to do about breakfast. I do still have eggs and toast, though, and milk and apples, so no big deal.

The other complication is that I've gone to nocturnal mode. Which means, how do I count the snack food I had tonight? As the end of yesterday or the beginning of today? In the past, I've always counted my food days as from waking to sleeping. But some days I stay up too long for that - usually to get out of nocturnal mode I stay awake until the next day rather than try to get up earlier... So I'm going by midnight to midnight, or maybe at least 2 a.m. to 2 a.m. - whatever feels right but I'm putting those baked Cheetos and peanut butter crackers down for Sep 1. After sleeping most of the day away, I'll probably be able to stay within my calorie range for this 24-hour period.