Sunday, February 13, 2011

another good scale reading today

Hey, the scale said 228 today. Another pound lost, just like that. Who am I to argue? Judging from my activity yesterday, the secret to weight loss is sitting on the couch from sunup to sundown. Definitely seemed like a wasted day, especially considering the weather, and having the roommate out of town (which never happens).

Sure makes my ticker and weight loss graph look a little better.

Anyway, I won't take up more of your time. I keep waiting for this to get hard, but so far, staying to the meal plan has been real easy this week. If it gets difficult this week, maybe I will do more "convenience plan" stuff.





1 comment:

Erin said...

Great job, Hallie! I know how frustrating it can be to be stuck in the 230's, or in my case, the 280's. Hang in there; you;re doing a wonderful job! It's a long process, but the results make this journey worth it.