Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Jan 19, 2011 - 234.5 - unreasonable!

Today I'm 234.5? Unreasonable! Pshhh. I was too good yesterday. Chalk it up to random circumstance, just one of those things, possibly muscle growth blah blah. I will say that 4 hours after my interval workout on the elliptical, I was walking out of the grocery store and felt *vigor* in my hamstrings absolutely powering me back to my car. That's the vigor I've been looking for.

So anyway. :-P to the scale today. Up for Pilates now. I have a whole day again in which to do nothing but be a very good girl.

5 comments:

Beth said...

Fantastic attitude towards that undeserved number on the scale. That is SO important, and so good to see! Congratulations!

Sevenbeads said...

Your post is a great reminder of good exercise makes us feel. No matter what.

Enyonam said...

It's all about time my dear. Once you keep doing what you are doing, the weight will definitely come off.. Kudos to u. :-)

Patsy said...

You'll get the results on the scale very soon! I love it when I can *feel* my body working when I move!

Vegan Chick Pea said...

Have a great time doing Pilates, and show that scale who's boss! :)