Monday, January 31, 2011

Jan 31, 2011 232

I guess I should feel a little lucky about still being 232. Saturday I didn't even manage to pack my meals and went in to work without a game plan - spent a lot of money at a restaurant and in my efforts to avoid eating certain animals, may not have chosen the most dietetically superior options - eggplant parmesan with spaghetti for lunch, and a baba ganoush wrap for dinner. I did pack my meals for yesterday, but - well yesterday I substituted Easter candy for dinner. On the other hand, I didn't eat dinner. And I'm hungry now but it's been a long time and I should have breakfasted by now.

Today I have a bit of a break, though - time enough to eat a meal and go to the gym (I haven't had any exercise past couple days either, of course) and plan my meals for the next week at ediets. Today's exercise is the 20 minute interval training - on the elliptical I guess though I am tired of the elliptical and want my heel to get to a place where I can maybe do a run-walk instead.

So you can see I feel lucky to still be 232. On the other hand, my pants feel awful and I hate spilling over them in front the way that I do. I want a corset. :-S

Okay, that's how it's been going, diet-wise. Not too bad, considering how much time I had, but not too great either.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just came across your health and fitness blog. Your article about being at a stagnant weight was especially interesting. I especially liked your comments about being satisfied though you haven't lost weight recently. Stick to your diet and regular exercise and you will start to see the pounds come off. I am adding you to my favorites. Since you and your readers are interested in health and fitness, we thought you would like to check out our ab workout machine called The AbStand. The AbStand is a full-body workout machine that provides an easy way for you to keep your New Year's resolution! Any feedback would be appreciated as well. Thanks!