Monday, January 24, 2011

Jan 24, 2011 - 233

Good morning. I keep getting up later and later. Didn't go to bed until 11:00 last night, and didn't want to get up until after 7:00. So it's 8 a.m. and I am wasting precious hours of my sanctuary of morning to chirrup gratefully that I'm back down to 233 after Friday's blip, which might also have been the result of some menstrual stuff. It clearly does seem to affect me.

For a moment I hoped the scale would read 232 but I guess I'll save that for tomorrow. Looking forward to getting under 230.

Not really much else to say. I had a piece of chocolate cake with chocolate icing yesterday when it was laid out on the break table - but I had a sensible-sized piece, in place of my scheduled snack, and when I considered going overboard, decided I really didn't necessarily want more, so that's better than Friday's doughnut extravaganza.

Today's workout is the 20-minute interval training plus a simple strength series I've started by which I hope to grow to measure some progress over time. I must tell you, I don't feel like doing it! I wish I'd had some more sleep.

On with my day.