Tuesday, June 13, 2023

June 12, 301.6

 I think that was the decimal.  Honestly, the scale played around, as it does, starting by threatening to be too high, then threatening to be too low.  I picked this number, around where it seemed to want to settle, happy for new weight loss but not wanting to risk future feelings of stalling out.  Surely I will eventually start to stall out, but right now it feels like it's dripping off a pound a day... Mom asked if I could tell a difference.  I can't see it, but I keep thinking I can feel a difference with my hands.  Areas of my body feel different - squishier, possibly smaller.  Once I thought I had more flex at bending my knee, sometimes I think I feel more flex twisting at the waist.  Yesterday my shorts were coming off at work, so I tied them at the belt loops.  But I don't wear those shorts regularly.  Today, I put on my regular size 24 jeans.  When I first peeled them on, it wasn't easy to tell if they were less tight on me - could have been that they were, but they still had enough fresh stiffness to seem to be near my skin all over.  But after coming back from the grocery store, they were drooping awfully like they wanted to come off.  So, now that I have enough pants, I'm about to get too small for them.  ONE HOPES.  I was so enthusiastic realizing that I might buy some new clothes.  I completely bored with everything in my closet but for a while now buying new clothes has been not particularly pleasing because everything looks like shit on me.  I thought maybe I'd get a structured dress that showed off my boobs.  While I still have some.  Did a little shopping online.  But didn't buy anything.  Yet.  Money does matter.  Exciting to think of buying a size 2X and size 22 instead of 3X and 24.  Can't wait to be under 200 pounds!  My BMI has dropped from 46.9 to 44.5 - that could indicate a whole size difference.

My first day off in two weeks and I slept all day.  I didn't eat according to any meal plan because I had run out of groceries.  I freelanced but kept mindful of my choices.  I had so little to eat today it can't have amounted to anything much anyway.  Yeah, I only ate about 600 calories yesterday.  Burn THAT!

Can't wait to feel pretty and sexy and to fit into chairs and feel less heavy climbing stairs...

No comments: