Tuesday, June 27, 2023

June 27, 302.8

 This lighting design has me in up to my ears.  It is definitely difficult to keep up with the food plan when so busy, or keep to schedule when I'm up at all hours with little time for food prep.  I slept for 4 hours this evening and woke around 11:30.  Before falling asleep yesterday evening on the way home I yielded all the way to a big cheat and stopped at McAlister's and got a roast beef club sandwich and chips and two dessert bars which were wonderful but too much to force down, but I did anyway.  So I slept on a heavy stomach full of food and awoke feeling too full.  When this lighting design is over I'll keep losing weight.  A weekly cheat day was scheduled anyway, but I'm not sure how I'll manage tomorrow either, although it is probably better for me to pack tomorrow's meals than try to buy food in the neighborhood at lunch and dinner time.  I just can't wait to get back to the momentum I had before the family reunion.  Additional problems anticipated - trying to stick to healthy eating while on a long camping trip.  And the need to accommodate the garden's output even if it's not on my food schedule.  The garden's been putting out a ton of squash and zucchini, but not so much tomatoes and cucumbers, and recently came out with green beans.  Had to eat the green beans, which were great and weren't ever going to make me fat, and I have even found meals that specifically ask for zucchini.  But buying all the tomatoes at the store is pricey, and the fruit too.  It would be great if the garden helped us to cover that.

In my household, my mother and father cook for dad to gain weight, so managing my own food hasn't been a problem except that the fridge stays pretty full after I have been to the grocery store.

No comments: