Monday, June 5, 2023

June 5, 308?

 Though the scale swung as low as 301, and stopped at times at 306.8, it also stopped at least once at 310, and it stopped a couple of times at 308.0 so that's what I chose to report.  Even though it would be a disappointing increase, it would not be unexpected.  Anyway, if I was really 306.8 or really a loss, and it continues, it will show up in the scale in the near future.  It is very possible I need to do a cheat day, I just can't ever decide to do it "today."  I still want to lose weight more, and fear sabotaging it with a cheat day.  I also don't want to waste a cheat day.

It's hard to keep up.  Work is keeping me very busy, and staying up late preparing and packing my meals for work the next day.  Don't think, just do.  Speaking of which, I have to get dressed and go to work.  Thankfully just for 5 hours, but I slept all day after staying up until morning this morning, there will be precious few hours between my reprieve tonight and my return all day tomorrow.

No comments: