Monday, June 19, 2023

June 19, 304.4

 After a family reunion weekend, something like 3 days off the diet, today I claim 304.4 as my weight though it would have been worse and it could have been better.  My challenge then is to not just get back on it but stick back to it as I get through this next week where I continue to carry the stress of having to get this lighting design done.  If I can just FINISH going through the script and get the plot drafted I'll feel so much better.  I'm going to try to finish the script and get a rough draft of the plot planned out TODAY.  Then it's just meeting with the director to iron out the cues, and finalizing the plot and paperwork.  Anyway, none of that is interesting to you, except to know, it's a major distraction.  And to worry about getting it done before any more production meetings - trying to mentally hold off any business emails today.  Tomorrow or the next day I will have to meal plan and go grocery shopping again.

No comments: