Wednesday, June 7, 2023

June 7, 308.9?

Hi!  I downloaded the app so I can update you even if I have to run out the door in a rush to work in the morning.  This morning I seemed to weigh 308.9.  But I also started my period.  2 days ago I guess, after having reached the end of the day and still had no dinner, I chose to cheat and eat a handful of Oreos.  But the Oreos were gone and so I had done other cookies instead, and some chocolate.  So that was my cheat.  Still hanging on, although this schedule is rough, I've been relying on microwave meals through it.  After today I plan to cook some more.

So I had a cheat day and I started my period.  Maybe now my weight can drop down again before I go on this family reunion.  I don't know if I can hope to see 299 before I have to go tech an Opera.

No comments: