Thursday, June 15, 2023

June 15 297.1!

297.1!  Yeah that really happened!  I ate almost all my food yesterday.  Woke up extremely early due to anxiety.  Weighed myself multiple times this morning.  Not only am I below 300 pounds, I am way below 300 pounds.  My scale is all I have to go by and if the exact numbers aren't correct there's no denying that there has been real weight loss, in the vicinity of 27 pounds lost in 6 weeks.  If the weight loss has seemed too fast lately, this is my last day on the plan before I go to a weekend family reunion at the beach.  I don't expect to run off the rails but we'll see how I do on my own for 3 days.  I haven't eaten candies and sweets - well, a couple cheats, that chocolate covered rice krispie bar last week, a week before that 2 cookies at Subway... but you get the idea - once every week or two instead of 1or 2 a day.  My tolerance for the sugar is at a low now, but experience tells me I can build it back up over a short period of time.  I do still crave them, when I think of it.  Maybe it will be good for me to take 3 days off the diet.

I am not motivated very well by others' pride and support, more embarrassed and annoyed.  But I just want to cry out and luxuriate in the celebration of being under 300 pounds!  I hate being weighed down by the requirement of work.

I was just shown pictures from Google photos of my 2022 retrospective which included many selfies checking out my glasses and looking pretty ugly with all my chin and cheek fat.  I look forward to looking better some day?

Well I can't think of anything else to say, at much as I want to keep partying and keep losing even more weight.  What would my next goal be?  Surely 50 pounds down is a long way away.  That would be 273.  That's my next meaningful goal I guess and would probably take at least six weeks if it comes off almost as fast as it did this first six weeks.  But plateaus are a thing.  273.

I don't guess I have to worry as much about weighing less for my doctor because she's left and so she's not my doctor anymore.  I need a new doctor.

No comments: