Saturday, August 29, 2009

influx of fall foods

It's Saturday, weigh-in day and also I need to plan next week's meal plan and go to the grocery store today because my meal plan ends today and I need to know what to eat tomorrow.

I'm having a hard time deciding on which meal plan to go on this week! I was planning to do the Mediterranean meal plan, which allows for a glass of wine at dinner. Then I saw that the seasonal diet that I was on had changed from Summer Fresh to Fall's Best. Now, I like the summer meal plan with all its fresh berries and cherries and so on. But there is something appealing also about the new foods available on the Fall's Best meal plan - pumpkin pie filling and squashes and apples and barley and cumin and beans and soups and dried fruits and canned pears and so on... But I'll have to decide because I need to get this done now.

No comments: