Friday, November 27, 2009

November 27, 220

Didn't gain too much on Thanksgiving. I ate and drank myself into a painful stupor because everything was so good, but when you think about it, I only ate one meal (a big one) yesterday plus several helpings of dessert. I was just trying to put as much in there as I could find room for, and it was hard!!

So today, I'm only up to 220 and that's good. I've decided to go back off the sweets again for another week, but then allow them again on a certain day, I'm thinking after next Saturday's weigh-in. Just to stay under control. Then have another cheat day. I may still have some Ovaltine of an evening, but honestly sleepytime tea is just as good to me.

Exercise is still going okay. When I have worked downtown I have brought the gym bag with me and gone to the downtown branch of the Y - I'm getting ready to go there and do that now, and achieve my 2nd elliptical workout this week! I am feeling the benefits a little, I think. Last time I burned 418 calories in 30 minutes, so this time I have to try to burn more than that, even if just by a little bit - aiming to get to 450 calories burned in 30 minutes, which I used to do - though I was a little heavier then, too.

I know there are many people who, if they weighed what I weighed and looked like what I look like, they'd be depressed, but I feel pretty good about it right now.

2 comments:

Dree said...

I just found your blog and I have to say, you have done so well! I would most certainly feel pretty good about yourself! Great job. Glad that you had a great Thanksgiving!

Christine said...

I ate like you would not believe as well.... for me this really is a once a year event...so no worries till next year lol...back otk today though... Keep up the great work!