Sunday, June 28, 2009

I've been tagged. And now so have you! Mwahahah!

Okay, I was tagged by Stephen , much to my surprise, and since I find interview questions to be mind-numbingly lovely...

What is your current obsession?
Facebook, Blogger, and losing weight. At Facebook - conquering the world on World Domination: Total War, and my restaurant on Restaurant City. It's a meaningful life I lead.

What are you wearing today?
Black t-shirt and jeans

What’s for dinner?
I can't remember!

What’s the last thing you bought?
gas. Does that count for an answer?

What are you listening to right now?
My burbling fish tank that is half-empty and needs to be filled.

If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
Antarctica.

Which language do you want to learn?
Spanish is the ONLY language I never wanted to learn. Ironic. In later years I've reduced my expectations. I'd really like to get fluent in French, intermediate in Italian, and have more knowledge of Japanese. Also, modern Greek and German.

What do you love most about where you currently live?
It's conveniently located and the surroundings are attractive. Also, I get two rooms for myself.

What is your favourite colour?
A deep teal greenish blue has been winning out for me lately.

What is your favorite piece of clothing in your own wardrobe?
There's this black blouse I got at Torrid that does wonders for me.

Describe the last dream you can remember?
I can't remember. I don't remember my dreams often anymore, and when I do, it's only for a few moments after I wake up and then I forget them. I hate that. Dreams are wonderful.

If you had $300 now, what would you spend it on?
Probably rent. Or maybe the busted shock on my car. Or maybe put it toward a wonderful trip somewhere like Italy or Scotland.

What are you going to do after this?
Have food, go grocery shopping, and take care of my fish tank

What are your favourite films?
Heavenly Creatures, Amadeus, The Color Purple, Little Miss Sunshine, Monty Python's Life of Brian

List at least 3 things you want to do before you die.
Travel the world, own a cat, be loved.

What makes you follow a blog?
People that have the same interest and goals as me. - pretty much same answer here

Do you like to comment on blogs or just lurk?
I try to comment because I know people want feedback. But I also don't want to overdo it.

What’s one thing you dream of doing?
Sometimes I dream of biking or walking across a major chunk of land - like a whole country or continent.

What is your biggest regret?
I never dated or had a boyfriend.

If you had one day left to live, what kind of buffet would you go to?
Naturally I'd go to a buffet with only one day left to live LOL! I have to say Indian Food.

If you could spend a romantic night with any celebrity without any repercussions, who would you spend that wonderful night with?
James Spader, just to pick someone.

What was your happiest day?
There have been many happy days of course but I don't know what has been my happiest.

What is your favourite book?
Oh, I don't know. I like some books. I used to answer this Les Miserables, or Lord of the Rings. But I feel more vague and generalistic about it now.

Who is your favorite NASCAR driver (if your a fan, answer; if your not, leave blank):
I live in NASCAR country, I actually work in the shadow of the new NASCAR Hall of Fame whose construction has been a bane to my existence, but I do not follow NASCAR nor know any of their drivers.

What are you good at? What do you wish you were better at doing?
I'm one of the best at lighting design for theatre and dance. Thank you. I'm also great at spelling and math. I wish I were better at reading, keeping up with the news, and growing plants, among other things.

I had to add a question of my own and tag more people, but I only have three readers and one of them is Stephen. Therefore, I tag Leah and Jo. And anyone else who wants to do it, please do, and leave the link in my comments. And don't forget to add a question of your own when you forward it.

No comments: