Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Chocolate-free

Today I weighed 249.5 - 1 pound over yesterday. A disappointment, but really not a huge surprise since 248.5 was such an unexpected and large drop. As far as I'm concerned, it just foretells that I'll be 248.5 soon. According to schedule, I should get to 248.5 by Saturday's weigh-in for real, yo. I keep hoping I'll jump down oh say 3 pounds instead of just 2 sometimes, but I am NOT (really) complaining.

It just amazes me, though to think how sweets and chocolate used to be a daily thing, a requirement. Even after the chocolate fast, when a cheat day would come around at the beginning of this diet, when a cheat day would roll around I binged on chocolate like it was going out of style. Now I'd been thinking all week about having a cheat day tomorrow, first in a week and a half, but here it is Tuesday and I don't really care that much about it. I was going to go get half-price martinis at a local bar, but I'm not into it now. Instead, maybe I'll wait until Friday or something. A friend wants to get Indian food with me.

How many weeks have I been on this things anyway? I'm in my 14th week.

And it's time for snack.

1 comment:

Crys said...

I'm not a big chocolate person but I love brownies. When the urge hits me, I just make some No Pudge brownies. Not sure if you've tried them but the inventor is genius. You just mix with fat free vanilla yogurt and it's seriously amazing!