Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Happy 101 Awards
I don't know who originated the Happy 101 Awards - just wondering about the name. Anyway, it's been passed to me by both Mae Flowers and Shihtzuma, so I'm going to participate in the requirements at this time (just as well, I had nothing interesting to blog about today.)
So here are 10 of the things that make me happy:
1) Traveling--- anywhere.
2) The weather--- pretty much all of it though I may sometimes complain of a cold stingy rain.
3) Power outages
4) CATS and Winnie-dog and animals in general
5) Small gatherings of people in stress-free circumstances (ie cooking dinner at home, watching a video)
6) Someone expressing their individuality and freedom from social norms (in a way that does not hurt someone else's feelings, of course)
7) luxurious fabrics, on my body
8) remnants of old country living, like deserted gas stations and farm houses, or a road in the mountains that used to go somewhere.
9) the things children say
10) When bubula is sweet to me
11) Astonishing talent and creativity, or well-intentioned efforts to bring about astonishing talent and creativity within oneself or in others
12) Clean House (the tv show, but mostly when Neecy Nash is on)
Ok, that's 12.
Now I need to pass this on to 10 other bloggers.
1) The Overweight Life
3) Biggs Gets Skinny
4) A Failure's Journey to Success
5) Loretta's Journey
6) Fool's Fitness
7) Dangerous Curves
8) Bigger Than My Body
9) The Making of Dree
10) Token Fat Friend