Sunday, October 14, 2012

266.....

Meh.  I do wish I didn't still weigh 266 on the second morning after the party as I'm trying to get to 20 pounds lost in 2 months.  I was a good girl yesterday, except that I did a volunteer stint, and they put bowls of candy in front of us, and I had 1 peanut m&m and 11 Skittles.  Not terrible in and of itself, it's just that it's allowing myself a little bit that eventually leads to allowing myself a lot when it comes to those easy carbs.  Anyway, it's a journey.  Still hope to make goal.  Today I'm working somewhere from 8 to 8.  I don't really know what's up with the food situation - whether it's catered or we break for meals.  Either way I've packed a sandwich and an apple, so that should possibly help me make it all the way through the day.

Off to work!

No comments: