Tuesday, October 9, 2012

I. Am. Starving.

My body is throwing a little temper tantrum.  Because my suffering is hilarious, I'm posting.  I'm seriously considering getting a small cup of butternut squash soup, since I have some.  In fact, I think I will, as long as my serving is under 100 calories.  Maybe 1600 calories was too ambitious for a start.  Although yesterday it was less than that.  I have a friend who is getting by on 500 calories and hormone shots for the next 3 weeks.  She's much smaller than me, though, if that makes a difference.  Do differently-sized people have differently-sized appetites to match their differently-sized caloric needs?  Or do poor small women just have to restrict themselves for life and big men get to pig out?

1 comment:

Hallie said...

Yes, amazing, the little half cup of butternut squash soup and a half cracker worked great.