Wednesday, September 23, 2009

2 Days "Off"

After a busy time, I decided to reconnect with friends and fambly, so Monday I went to restaurant with family, and also had chocolate and ice cream that day. Then yesterday I went to restaurant with a friend. Neither meal was particularly unhealthy-seeming, but because I didn't actually have a calorie count, I decided to play it safe and not eat anything more. I wasn't really starving for it anyway. On both days, I ate breakfast from the meal plan and nothing else.

Today I weigh 232, so I didn't gain much, though I was looking forward to weighing 230 and making it 55 pounds lost and only 10 pounds left to lose. It's okay, I'll get there soon.

So today I'm back on so that's good. And I have the day off, with ABSOLUTELY NO external pressures or demands on me at all!! I have many things I want to do, and I kinda can't wait for my roommate to leave for the day so I can focus on myself. Just knowing she's in the apartment is a little bit of an external pressure.

Now to get up and make potato and ham hash and a grocery list for next week's meals.

1 comment:

Diane, Fit to the Finish said...

I hope you have a wonderful day off!