Thursday, October 29, 2009

October 29, 224.5!

Georgia Mist said that the weight gain from the past 2 weeks was water weight, and damned if she must not have been right. This morning I weighed only 224.5. I honestly couldn't believe it. Check out that graph down below if ya will, just check it out. I'm back on track. I did get back on plan yesterday. I did go and get a coffee and feel tempted by large scrumptious-looking rocky road bars on display and not get them.

I did not exercise.

In fact, according to my weight tracking at fitday.com (and I'm pretty religious there) 224.5 is the least I've weighed so far!! Unbelievable considering the past 2 weeks. And comforting about my chances of maintaining after reaching my goal. Over 60 pounds gone from 285.

At this rate I hopefully can get to 220 in a couple of weeks now instead of 5 weeks!

2 comments:

bluenotes said...

yay thats awesome!! congrats!

Christine said...

good luck, and keep up the good work!