Wednesday, May 10, 2023

May 10, 317.3

 Well, to be honest, I had a second weigh-in yesterday morning hours after my first weigh-in but still before eating or drinking, and it was 317.3.  So this represents no drop on the scale since then.  I confess I hoped for more since I fell asleep yesterday before 2nd snack or dinner.  But it's ok.  Yesterday I made it to the grocery store with a grocery list and it was $150 again, including possibly some pricey items like smoked salmon.  Just barely got the groceries put away before I fell asleep until 6:30 this morning, feeling refreshed and ready to be productive today (after having wasted 90 minutes on the online game I play plus another 45 minutes with things like wordle, facebook, and blogger.  Time to be productive and clean up around here!)

The chart at Lifesum shows that I have weighed 315 in recent past, but mostly I have been in the the 320s to low 330s at my highest.  When I get below 315 that will be a good day.  Hopefully I will be there by the end of this 6-day meal plan cycle and then I expect I might have a cheat day.  Hopefully it won't be too early for a cheat day.

This morning's breakfast promises to be not much, I think, just a banana mashed with peanut butter and like wheat germ.  I bet it's not very many calories compared to the high-calorie breakfasts I've been having.

Then I think I will start a load of laundry and head to the gym.

After which I will come back and maybe practice digital drawing or continue to clean.

No comments: