Friday, May 26, 2023

May 26, 316

 I've been sitting stuck, so yesterday I went to the gym again and did another 30 minutes on the elliptical.  Yesterday I also was apparently very tired and slept until 2:30 pm!  I had a diet breakfast, then went to the gym which was around 6:00.  By the time I was out of there, it was like 7:30, and I went to the grocery store, but when I arrived at the grocery store, I was famished, and saw the Subway and I decided it was time for my cheat day right then and there.  I had a footlong turkey and cheese with chips and three cookies, but I had to stop after two - so that's a difference from before, when I could have eaten it all.  After that I came home and eventually prepared all my meals for today.  For the rest of the evening I ate a frozen waffle (240 calories) and a square of chocolate and a small portion of lite peach ice cream.  

It has not been a full night's sleep since last night's activities kept me up very late.  Anyway, I weigh 216 this morning.  Maybe I shouldn't be surprised.  I hope I lose weight some day.

No comments: