Monday, May 8, 2023

May 8, 321.0?

 Well, even though I've been up and eaten lunch and dinner overnight, it is morning, I am even losing my morning as the hours go by and it is almost 10a.m.  Still, for a lark, I weighed myself this morning and the scale read 321.0 again.

A few more things I want to lose weight for besides the medical reasons.  I want to buy and look attractive in clothes.  I want to be attractive to a romantic partner.  And I want to be able to fit into my airplane seat comfortably when we go to Scotland!  Though I don't know how much weight I'd have to lose for that to be the case!  I don't know if I can reasonably expect to lose that much weight by then.  Aren't airplane seats so small, no legroom?  I have never been a small person.

I definitely want to give Dad a window seat on the flight.  Mom too on the return flight.  I remember Dad looked kinda sad that I claimed the window seat, having always been the dreamer who liked looking out the window, always the daughter dreamer.  But airplane rides are rare and he deserves another go in his life.

That's not really about weight loss, though, is it.

I should get some body measurements.

No comments: