Saturday, May 27, 2023

May 27, 316?

 I stood on the scale multiple times this morning, already disappointed that my morning visit to the toilet didn't give much away, but still hopeful for a loss on the scale.  This morning I got wild readings all over the place from 313 to 317 and the dial wouldn't stand still - presumably with me not sure which way was up and leaning back and forth.  I finally felt like 316 was the most natural reading, but I am still disappointed not to have lost more weight by now.  

Lifesum tells me to eat 2319 calories.  Yesterday I ate what my old diet plan recommended it was around 2100 calories.  I also went to a workcall in the morning, very tired on not enough sleep, then had a nap for 3 hours in a closet, then got up and went for a slow walk to try and get moving, but it felt weak and slow just trying to push myself forward.  The walk was only 8 blocks and 0.72 miles.  Then, after more sitting, load-out (more energetic this time) and home for an evening of sitting and watching TV.  My calorie recommendation is probably based on more exercise.  That could be why I stagnate.  I wonder if I can manage to get to the gym on any of these work days.

I accepted a lighting design which has the potential to really play havoc with my diet as it will take a higher priority.  I did not seek out the lighting design but felt like I ought to accept it.

No comments: