Thursday, May 4, 2023

May 4th 323.5

 Okay I have a starting weight.  323.5.  And I have now been on the diet two days.  I ate the same thing today as yesterday, almost.  I tracked my food at Lifesum, and tracked 5 glasses of water.  I was very sleepy today, again, after more than an hour of sleep but honestly still not enough sleep, maybe 2-3 hours.  I am starting to feel the hunger.  The temptation to conveniently forget the diet and have one, no a handful, might as well finish the bag of chocolate Riesens was a bit stronger.  This is the advantage of being on a strict diet where all your meals are already planned - Riesens aren't on the list.  I know I will have cheat days but first I need to strain my body of the sugar and the sugar cravings that come with it, and the same with the aspartame which is why I'm not having a soda today or tonight.  I regret that I was, again, too sleepy for exercise.  I still feel abdominally uncomfortable.  Hey, it's only day 2.  Hopefully on the third day, after several hours of healing sleep during which my body tenaciously works on itself, I will see a change on the screen, feel a little less punky in the abdominal area, something to inspire me to stick with this another day that will possibly be harder yet.

Well, I am falling asleep even here.  And my cat is comfortable here and I don't want to nudge her away by getting up to take a shower.  Aren't my priorities in order?

Only three days left until I have to go to the grocery store again for another week.  Better start planning.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            

No comments: