Saturday, May 13, 2023

May 13, 317.6

 Yesterday I worked.  I haven't been working lately in part because i thought it would be a good time to take a break and in part because I thought it would help me get started on this diet.  So I packed all my food and took it to work yesterday, and in so doing I had dinner at 6pm, reserving only berries for when I got home, which was midnight.  Also, I felt crave-y yesterday, and this morning heading to the scale, I felt like my belly actually felt squishier, less full.  I had hopes for the scale, but round one was disappointing, so at the moment I am waiting for another go at the toilet where I might lose a little more weight before my final weigh-in - I'll get back to you.

Well, I've waited as long as I'm willing to.  Best I can offer is 217.6.  I was really hoping my weight would have dropped back a bit more after yesterday.  Oh well, on with the show.  In the next couple of days I need to get back to the grocery store, and maybe I should do 4 days of eating the same thing instead of 3 to reduce the burden of meal planning and grocery shopping.

No comments: