Sunday, May 7, 2023

May 6, part deux

 Stuck to the diet today.  Had a Diet Energy Drink in the late afternoon and two Diet Cheerwines at night after work with my dinner (which was broiled fish, couscous, snowpeas, blackberries, and a few almonds for anyone wondering.  I had the two Diet Cheerwines because the idea of just drinking water at the moment seemed untenable and I haven't been suffering abdominally like what made me start this thing.  In fact, I just now had my first decent BM in at least a week, although the stools were a bit floaty and fluffy.  Sorry but I do pay attention to that stuff especially when it starts not working so well.  I do want to get a colonoscopy and make sure everything is okey doke in there.  Stayed up late watching two movies tonight to celebrate having a few days off now (and to eat the dinner I couldn't even start cooking until midnight).  

I hope I weigh less tomorrow.

No comments: