Monday, May 15, 2023

May 15, 318

 Yesterday was Mother's Day so after sticking to the diet the first part of the day, we went for a drive and in the evening went to Mom's favorite restaurant for Mexican food and a margarita.  I got a margarita as well, and rice and beans and steak and tortillas and guac.  No way to know how many calories or anything were in there, but I ate only two of the fajitas I was given and did not eat all the food.  Basically figured it was a cheat day and it's arguably time for a cheat day anyway, although I was going to wait until later, hopefully after seeing a better drop in weight.  Last night I ate the rest of the bag of chocolate Riesens that I had bought on the day before starting this thing.  So, yeah, now it's a big ol cheat day.  So curious to see what the scale was going to do.  Despite teasing me at times with a weight of 313-315, that was mostly when I was leaning back slightly on my feet.  Once again the scale hopped back and forth between 317.6 and 318.4, so I am claiming 318 again.  Hopefully my body is thinking "Oh, we are not starving, I don't need to cling so tenaciously to all my fat", but I must say that in my memory, cheat days usually delivered surprising results the day immediately after.  Possibility still exists that I am eating too many calories for weight loss.  

It is creepy how good this word processor is at figuring out what I'm about to say.  There, it was completely clueless in this paragraph.

No comments: