Wednesday, May 31, 2023

May 29, 312.3

 312.3!

I'll be honest, my adventures on the scale rendered me a 313.3 at first, but the numbers it was hopping around ranged from 310-313 (just a glimpse of 314 at times) before settling on 313 that I stood on the scale again to see if I could come away with one of those lower numbers.  When I did, I decided to take it!

Past couple days the diet has rendered me hungry.  Lunch and dinner both have consisted of a little shrimp or a little beans with a ton of veggies like onions, peppers, spinach, tomatoes.  I have skipped snack and I have had a glass of wine both days.  Perhaps wine is the key to weight loss?

Let's just say I am tentatively hopeful.  And grateful.  If I don't lose weight for the rest of the week, I'll be disappointed but I shouldn't be too disappointed remembering how long it took me to get to this point with 10 pounds lost.  But I would like to see numbers like 309 by the end of the week.  But I am feeling stress.  I honestly wish this lighting design hadn't come up.  It's going to stress me out.

No comments: