Sunday, May 21, 2023

May 21, 314.5

 Good news, a real reduction on the scale!  Yesterday's dinner seemed small, a single dish of tofu and veggies and whole wheat pasta with a little ricotta.  NOT preceeded by a huge salad and followed up by a whole half a canteloupe (like the cheeseburger I've been having for dinner) but I let it be and now it's been well over 12 hours since and I'm doing okay but I do want some breakfast.  Tomorrow I have to carry my food for the day in with me.  

There is one chocolate Riesen in my purse and I have been avoiding it.  It reminds me of the "cheat day" last Sunday (Mother's Day).  Is it possible that the cheat day successfully tricked my body into thinking it's not starving, enabling this belated loss of the past couple of days?  It's hard to believe it's been so long since I've had so many sweets (apart from a little honey in my tea sometimes.)  Surely that is a calorie reduction as well as a financial alleviation.  Anyway, how to know when I get a next cheat day.  Whatever day that is will have to involve chocolate!  That's the main thing.  And or maybe baked goods.

So, I need to figure out when I can go grocery shopping and get my meals for the next week.

No comments: