Thursday, July 23, 2009

Progress Pictures

ME AT 285 POUNDS




ME AT 265 POUNDS



ME AT 245 POUNDS (oops forgot these were b&w)
What's most remarkable about these 3 progress pictures is actually not the bagginess of the clothes or the change in my shape, but the change in how easy it is to sit up. In the first picture above, my knees don't want to rise up any more for squeezing my bellyfat into my lungs and stomach and making me uncomfortable. In this last picture, sitting is no problem. Definitely a goal met!





Below are 4 more pictures I took at 285.

















Below are some more progress pictures of me at 265, wearing my size 22 jeans.








Below I am at 245 pounds and wearing my Size 24 jeans that I wore in at 285. As you can see, the waist doesn't show much difference, but the rest sure is baggy!




Below are pictures of me at 245, wearing the same size 22 jeans as above. As you can see, they've become unflatteringly baggy.





Below are pictures of me at 245 in my new size 20 jeans (admittedly not rockstar jeans) and the t-shirt that hopefully I can shrink into. (You can't see, it has this awesome dragon faintly sketched on it - and it's so rare to find dragons I actually think are cool). You can see the ridge my belly makes above my waistline. Bastard.














4 comments:

Fat[free]Me said...

You can really see a difference! Looks like you are losing it all over. I seem to lose it from parts of me (ie. those places I am not that bothered about losing from rather than from where I would like to lose from, if you know what I mean) and then the other places eventually catch up.

Still, you are looking great in those size 20s - woo-hoo!

PS: your photography skillz are excellent!

HD said...

Wow - looking great! Keep it up!

jo said...

WOW! I can see the difference--you look amazing! You have droopy drawers! lol That's a lovely picture to represent where you've been and how far you've come.

Congrats!

Token Fat Friend said...

Such great results! Kind of jealous but still so excited for you!